Friday 7 March 2014

The postie's been!!!

Hey there peeps.
It's been a good day!!! The post man arrived with bundles of loveliness for me this morning!!! My Lawn Fawn haul arrived, whoop whoop!!!
I have had to have a rearrangement of my storage, Lawn Fawn now have a box all of their own. 
Looking at it like this makes me think I may have gone a touch over board, but they are just all so darn adorable. I really really needed all of it. There are a couple more Lawn Fawn bits to arrive with my Simon Says Stamp package of love, but that I am still waiting on. 

I also got a couple of other set from another company in the UK which sells US stamps. They're called Make The Day Special. I got a gorgeous Newton's Nook set and the always beautiful Mama Elephant set.
So, now I must play! It's handsome Darren's birthday tomorrow and I made a lovely little card with the 'Critters from the past' set. Just forgot to take a picture to show you!! But I did also make a matching tag for his bag of goodies from the boy.

I'm starting to get the hang of the copic colouring now and I really enjoy it. I am saving for the HUGE 358 copic sketch pen set in the gorgeous case. I keep looking at the picture of it on the website and drooling over it, seriously, every colour they make!!! I have massive issues with pens, I LOVE THEM!!! But, if I am going to buy a new pen, I have to have it in every colour they make. I recently found friction pens by pilot. These are pens that can be erased (very helpful at college!). I bought the usual colours black, blue, red and green. Then I found (on the best pen website there is Cult Pens) a selection of 12 of the little beauties. Obviously, they were ordered straight away! 

And back in the room... (pens send me off on crazy tangents!!). So that's my babblings for today. I'll try and sneak a pic of Darren's card after he's opened it for you all. 

Have a lovely weekend, fingers crossed for the sun to shine on us all.

Huggles
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment