Tuesday 25 March 2014

Let the madness cease!!!

Hey guys and gals, what a couple of weeks it has been. My poor old Mum has been in hospital so I've been looking after Dad. There has been literally no crafting occurring, this is very very bad times!! She's home now and on the mend so I have managed to scuttle away to my crafty desk for some creative brain vomit!!!

So, I spotted the good old retro sketch challenge and I've had a little play and here is my offering...
I also made my uncles birthday card (almost a month ahead of time but I needed to craft!!) I used Lawn Fawns Gnome Sweet Gnome set. This set is too cute for words, my personal favourite it the Flamingo (he reminds of the one from Gnomeo & Juliet). Can't beat a bright pink plastic Flamingo in my eyes. I used the 4x6 stitched journalling card dies set for the main background and the 3x4 stitched journalling card die set for the smaller tag section.  Anyway here it is...
My last little piece of loveliness is my uber gorgeous delivery from Mama Elephant. Which arrived in under a week, I was very impressed with that. Their stamps are always beautiful and the co ordinating dies are perfect. I also treated myself to the full set of their pigment ink pads. After watching Laura Bassen playing with them I had to get them.
I finally managed to get hold of the Honey Bunny stamp set which has been out of stock for ages. I got the matching dies for that set. I bought the dies for the Up & Away set of stamps I already have (Fussy cutting and I do not see eye to eye so where there's a matching die, I'll have it!). I bought the adorable Pandamonium stamp set with dies and the lovely Sketchy Letters

I am STILL waiting for my mega Simon Say Stamp delivery. I promise to show you a picture of all the lovelies when they get here. 

It is time for me to say TTFN you lovely lot. I'll be back sooner next time I promise, in fact, you'll be fed up with me soon!!! 

Laters taters.

Huggles
Em ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment