Thursday 6 March 2014

Love love love lego!!!

Good morning one and all. 
I was a very good girl yesterday and did an entire days worth of college work so it goes without saying that I needed a little light relief today. 
I was mooching through you tube for a little inspiration and stumbled across the most fabulous party favour. A very clever lady has made little matchbox favours in the shape of Lego bricks!!! Now this to most wouldn't be as exciting as I have made it out to be but... I have a six year old son who loves Lego. A nephew who's punishment when he misbehaves is having his Lego taken away (trust me to him this is the end of the world!!) and a niece who loves the Lego friends sets (my brother was massively upset when pink & purple Lego arrived in his home, this is very wrong apparently - old school!!). 
Anyway, back on track, I knocked one up and genuinely so easy to do...
I know, awesome right?!? The lady (I don't know her name) her you tube channel is LiveLoveScrap and the video tutorial link is: Lego Brick Matchbox. Honestly, go and see and make adorable little Lego brick matchboxes. I have a suspicion that I will have a plethora of these little bad boys floating around in no time!!!

On another note, I love seeing peoples hauls on you tube and their blogs. Recently I had a purge of all my crafty stash, so much I just didn't use any more. So made myself some pennies to have a splurge!!! I am currently waiting for BIG deliveries from Lawn Fawn & Simon Says Stamp and a few lovely bags of sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. So I'm thinking I am going to share all my new pretties with you guys. 

Anywho, the grindstone is calling my name (not before a cup of tea though!). Laters taters, speak to you all soon.

Huggles
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment