Saturday 27 September 2014

"'Ello." "Did you say hello?" "Nah, I said Ello, but thats close enough!!!" (Name that film)

Hey, hi & hello peeps.

It feels like an eternity since I last posted. 
I am gradually becoming more organised (since getting my beautiful Erin Condren life planner) and have made time in my diary to blog. 
I have missed it oodles, but there have not been enough hours in the day recently. 

A little catch up for you. We are now moved in (and nearly unpacked) to our lovely little apartment. It is lovely to have some space again. In the move I have managed to have a huge destash of all the things that "were a good idea at the time!!". 

I have managed to squeeze a little crafting into my days, mostly when the boy is asleep. 

Here's a few little piccies of some of the projects I have been working on...



These are going to go up on the wall in the living area. One for each of us. They kind of show who we are a little. The boy has three little beasties (which is what he can seem like some times!). I have various coloured splats - say no more!! And Darren, well the best image I could have put in the frame for him would have been an M3 CSL. But I didn't have one of those so he got coffee splats (I love this stamp set). He does love a good coffee though!! 

I have, obviously, done a few cards for birthdays and for my very very very clever cousins. One of which got their GSCE & the other A-level results and they both did amazingly. So proud, they have both worked so hard and got what they deserved & worked for.

Below is a couple of card I have made recently, one for a work colleague and the other for one of the boys friends who turned 8 this week.



As you will see from previous posts I am a self confessed Lawn Fawn nut!!! So when the last release came out what was I supposed to do?!? I didn't buy everything though, there was a little self restraint. 

I am going to do my absolute best to do a post, no matter the size, every Saturday. And I would love to do a little "step by step" jobby, but we will see how this goes.
I wish I could 'you tube' like those fantastic guys and girls but I fear the pressure would get to to me and I would buckle beneath it!!!

I must fly my little loves, there is a massive pile of washing calling for me. Oh what fun!!!

TTFN oh lovely people.

Ems
x

No comments:

Post a Comment